We look forward to welcoming you back to church! Due to capacity restrictions for gatherings in Ontario, we invite you to register for seats for Sunday service. Families from the same household may sit together. One ticket is required per person.
Please read through the following guidelines that will be in place in order for us to reopen:
1. EVERYONE MUST PRE-REGISTER. Please use the link below to reserve your seats for the Sunday Service.
2. SELF ASSESSMENT. Before arriving on Sunday morning each member of your household must review the following questions and have a completed signed waiver. If anyone answers YES to any questions, we do ask that you stay home and enjoy our online service. (Download Waiver)
3. CHECK IN. Upon arrival we ask that everyone park in the parking lot. You will be greeted by an usher to verify that you have filled out the waiver and provide you with additional instructions. Once you have a completed waiver you may then line up with everyone from your household at the front entrance (it will be marked on the payment). We ask that, while in line, you observe the 2m/6ft physical distancing markers on the ground. Once inside you will be asked to scan the ticket you received by email. This can be on your phone or a printout. You will then be directed to the doors for entrance into the main auditorium.
4. AUDITORIUM SEATING. Our ushers will direct you to your row. Each row will be setup for the proper number of people and social distance requirements. In that row you will be asked to remain in your assigned seats. Staying in your assigned seats will keep all our guests within the appropriate physical distancing requirements and avoid additional sanitization procedures.
5. EXITING THE BUILDING. At the end of the service our ushers will dismiss each section separately. We do ask that everyone follow the instructions of our team to allow for a safe and orderly exit from the building.
6. GENERAL INFORMATION: While we are all excited to get back to church, we do ask you to adhere to the following:
Registration will open each Sunday after 11:00am for our the following Sunday service and will remain open until spaces are full.
NOTE: You will be required to register and submit a waiver each week.
Please call our office at 905.356.0635 to reserve a ticket by phone. At check-in your name will be on our will call list. Everyone must be pre-registered to enter.
In accordance with by-law 2020-46, face coverings are required when in an enclosed public place, which includes church. Exceptions are made for:
(For more details, see by-law) https://www.niagararegion.ca/health/covid-19/mask-bylaw.aspx
For frontline workers, it is our understanding you have been provided and correctly worn PPE while on the job. As well, unless your employer or government ministry has implemented specific restrictions on your time, outside of work there are no other restrictions we are aware of that would prohibit you from joining on a Sunday morning. That said, if you have or are aware of an outbreak in your specific workplace or have been exposed, where there might be a risk to others, we ask that you enjoy our online service in the safety of your home.
As per Government guidelines we are not able to provide any kids programming at this time. This includes having to keep our nursery area closed. Should you choose to bring your children with you, they will be required to sit with you in the auditorium. Change tables can be found in the Family Washroom if needed.
Yes, we will have a drop box for your giving, and you may also continue to give online. We do ask that you try to use the drop box upon entering the auditorium. This will help us ensure that physical distancing will be followed.
Unfortunately, at this time due to health regulations we are not able to open our café to the public.
We are currently discouraging all food and drink from being brought into the building.
Our family washroom will be open if needed. We will be limiting the number of people in the washroom at one time to 1 person or family. This will allow for more enhanced cleaning and disinfecting throughout the morning.
Should you have any questions or concerns not answered here please call our office at 905.356.0635 and someone will be happy to assist you.